One of the items on my checklist for 2012 was to control my stress levels.
I work well under pressure, My best projects came out of a night of stress, but there comes a point when stress will overpower your life, your creativity and your emotions.
Why you should control your stress:
- Avoid bumping up to Chronic Stress
- Keep your hair
- Your Cortisol Level won't rise ( high levels of Cortisol make you gain weight)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 ways we react to stress according to Dr Connie Lillas
- Foot on the gas – An angry or agitated stress response. You’re heated, keyed up, overly emotional, and unable to sit still.
- Foot on the brake – A withdrawn or depressed stress response. You shut down, space out, and show very little energy or emotion.
- Foot on both – A tense and frozen stress response. You “freeze” under pressure and can’t do anything. You look paralyzed, but under the surface you’re extremely agitated.
We all have different stress Meds here's what will mostly relieve my stress neck:
- Turn off your phone/s & turn up your Music!
- Zumba, I attend a dance studio but you an also purchase DVD's here.
- Massage!! I love This place affordable & worth every penny.
- Writing, write a letter and let your feelings out, don't send it though. ;)
- Take a Hike to my favorite place.
- Visit a loved one, there's nothing like enjoying the people we love while we have them.
- Play a Video Game, I still play This on my PS3 feel free to laugh it works!!
Count your blessings and Laugh it off. Turn up your Radio & BREATH.